Chelsea is now ready to take Tottenham Hotspur on 28-September-2013 after beating Fulham by 2-0 in the fifth week of Premier league 2013. Tottenham is at 2nd spot where as Chelsea is at 4th position in the league table so far. The match between both the team is scheduled to be play at home ground of Tottenham Hotspur at White Hart Lane at 11:45 am (GMT).
- Spurs played their first match against Crystal Palace and won by 1-0 with the help of Roberto Soldado’s penalty kick.
- The next match was with Swansea city and it was the winning game for the hosts by 1-0 at white hart lane with the help of Soldado’s penalty kick without making any mistake.
- On its third week, Spurs lost by Arsenal 1-0
- The next game was against Norwich city, where spurs won by 2-0. The midfielder Gylfi Sigurdsson scored two goals, one in 28th min and the second goal was scored in 49th minute of the game.
- The recent game of Tottenham was with Cardiff City, where Paulinho scored the winning goal and gain three more points for his team. Tottenham won by 1-0 against Cardiff City.
- Chelsea beat Hull city by 2-0 in its 1st game. Oscar scored the first goal in 14th minute and thereafter Frank Lampard made a perfect free kick and took a lead of 2-0.
- The second game was with Aston Villa. Luna netted the ball for first time in 7th minute. Ivanivic helped the blues to win with it 2-1.
- The third game was one of the most awaited games of the season. The opponent was current Champions Manchester United. Both teams didn’t scored goal and match was turned to be draw.
- In 4th week, Chelsea lost the match against Everton by 1-0.
- In the recent game, Chelsea beat Fulham by 2-0. The midfielders, Oscar and Mikel scored the goal for the blues and help them to gain 4th position in this league table.
Both teams are confident in terms of selection for this fixture. The midfielder, 22, Oscar is a key player for Chelsea, so I would suggest you to put your bet on the blues for this match. Ladbrokes are offering free bet for this game, so get it now.